Bangka is an island in Indonesia. It is near South Sumatra Province. I have never visited it myself but had had a pleasure of trying some of their cuisines. I love Mie Pangsit Bangka (Bangka wonton noodles) actually one of my favourite must have when I go back to Indo. Lately I am craving so much for it and actually find the recipe online. It is very easy to make the toppings, so try it yourself. I cannot make the noodles, I will try again on my holiday on noodles.
- garlic (2-3 cloves)
- pepper and salt
- oyster sauce (2 table spoons)
- sweet soya sauce (2 table spoons)
- soya sauce (2 table spoons)
- mushrooms (mince/cut it very small)
How to make:
- Put oil in a hot pan
- add garlic and fry until the fragrance comes out
- add the chicken then mushroom
- add the sauces
- mixed all of them together in your pan
- add water if you want more of the sauce
- serve while it is hot.
See, it is so easy to make and you can put it on top of noodles, rice or congee.