I found this great recipe for green tea pound cake but I bake them in cupcake trays so save me cutting it later. I also make changes into gram as I do not use cup measurement that much.
- 2 Eggs
- 227 gr flour
- 85 gr sugar
- 113 gr butter
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix sugar and butter and mix them well.
- Then slowly added eggs to the mixture.
- Mix flour, matcha powder and baking powder together and sift it about three times
- Add the sift flour into the mixture slowly
- Pour the batter into cupcakes baking tray
- preheat your oven in 170 degree and bake the batter in about 20-25 minutes.